Commercial Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
DAS is a term used in the wireless industry to describe wireless networks located inside buildings. Re-broadcasting multiple radio frequencies throughout the building providing better coverage inside. Signals brought to building interiors by utilizing off-the-air outdoor antennas or generated with base stations. DAS solutions are implemented in a variety of ways, dependent upon the unique set of specifications posed by each facility. IWS will determine those factors including building size, number of carriers, and the range of technologies preferred.
Commercial Areas of Expertise
- Ericsson Ribbonet Air Blown Fiber Systems
- Fiber splicing and termination
- Complete cable testing for Ethernet, Fiber and Coax
- Bi-Directional Amplifiers (BDAs) including: SureCall, Wilson, Spotwave, and CSI
- OSHA Compliance Certified